Films filmed in fuerte

For all members to chat about anything, no swearing.
fuerte
UKPOC Full Member
Drives: probe24v1996

Films filmed in fuerte

Post by fuerte » Sat May 26, 2018 9:20 pm

Exodus.crew were at my hotel when I was there.
Latest star wars.
And in the heart of the sea.
Half watched it on the flight after 3 hour delay hit uk with a bump as so chilled and now overwhelmed what I have to deal with but to be positive watching second half which is obviously fuerte.enjoying spotting places I know.
So for now I am sort of still there.collect my gsd tommorow and I suppose take one thing at a time.
Cannot afford now but will look at prices for October because I believe if you believe it does happen.
I think hedonist is a good word for me.And for the jokers amongst you yes I bet spoilt comes to mind.lol

jrh
UKPOC Full Member
Drives: 94probe

Re: Films filmed in fuerte

Post by jrh » Sat May 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Had to look that one up in the dictionary , nothing wrong with lots of hedonism , sophisticated is not nice at all.

fuerte
UKPOC Full Member
Drives: probe24v1996

Re: Films filmed in fuerte

Post by fuerte » Sat May 26, 2018 10:47 pm

jrh wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:21 pm
Had to look that one up in the dictionary , nothing wrong with lots of hedonism , sophisticated is not nice at all.
I think you sell yourself short.you highly intelligent and maybe late so you looked it up.I like to describe myself as gypsy,bohemian,very proud to say eccentric,proud to have empathy.lately been described as artistic and above all so totally up for a revolution though we dont do politics on here.caring.helpful.never a taker.and proud to be part of a club that when i hit rock bottom you rallied round and I think you all pulling me out of it.definitely better.thanks guys and girls.