Mysterious Code 13

For all technical questions. VIEWABLE without login, you need to register (free) to be able to post a question.
Sunfly

Re: Mysterious Code 13

Post by Sunfly » Tue May 12, 2020 1:23 pm

jrh wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 12:36 pm
Holding our breath here Bob, any progress, or clues ?
I hurt my back over the weekend so I've not done the few checks I had lined up. Also the battery is beginning to groan which reminds me - I need to buy a new charger. When I've covered all the basics and exhausted all the usual suspects, I'll be back with the details. I know an awful lot about whats Not Wrong with the FM and it will be useful to give that info along with the grovelling plea for advice. :(

Trouble is, I'm too busy to give it much time at the moment as this virus is taking an inordinate amount of time to manage, so I don't want to ask for answers till I can do something about it. I initially thought it would be an absolute disaster for the business, but turns out to be a surge of interest in cycling and we are on the fringes of that sector. The government are just about to launch a 2 billion program of new cycle paths etc, to cope with the aversion to public transport. I don't know where all the money is coming from but I suspect it will be UKPOC members and not the proprietors of China's filthy, cruel and immoral "Wet markets".

mojo98
Tech Rep

Re: Mysterious Code 13

Post by mojo98 » Tue May 12, 2020 5:46 pm

Hope your back gets better quickly, nothing worse then a injured back.

Re the FM, put it on the back burner while we are in this situation with the virus,
won't pretend that I know how hard it is trying to keep any business afloat these dark days, but I'm sure that you will put your heart and sole into it, your business is far more important then the FM, you can't go anywhere in it, so park it up and hope things get better soon. It will still be there for you when this situation improves :?:
Hope you and Anne and all the members of your work force stay safe